Saturday, May 23, 2009

Poor Thing For the White Mice

Went home late last night, around 8.30 p.m....
I was exhausted and lethargic, not to mention that PA lessons was boring, besides attending tuition class till 6.00p.m almost make me fainted.
What even worst was my mother's car had a problem:) both front Tyre were badly damage, the mechanic said that both of them were pregnant. Your better don't get be wrong, what i mentioned over here is the tyre had an uneven surface due to bumpy roads that we often travel.

And, my mum was desperately searching for tyre shop to get it repaired.
Hoo~~~~, another RM200 need to be spent again...


Just felt pity for my mum..... Not only working, but as well need to did all the chores at home.What even worst was that stupid car cause so much problem to us.


To be prepare for the worst, I heard my tuition teacher said that the stupid government had implemented something new for us. They had decided to let form 6 student to have tutorial class till 4pm everyday........

What stupid idea is it, we are not the white mice, and being the first badge for trying foolish things really make me angry, seriously.


So, i just hope the worst will turn up to be much more better that what i thought over here.
Frankly speaking, i can't even imagine what will happen to me for this coming June.Just because traveling to school has a distance from my house and its really make me sick.


What even worst is that I had not enough of sleep and always snoring in the class, even can't pay 100% attention in class. For sure, your always heard me said that :) I'm very tired lah.


To be honest, i need to thank those stupid idiots who implemented that stupid laws for us.Staying in school till late evening wasn't the best for us, seriously. It just made me felt like suffering, have no interest to study form 6 at all.

So, may hope the best will arrive. Bless God to make us a better person as a whole.
Hopefully, i may write something good & better for my next blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment