Monday, May 4, 2009

Mess

So tired lah.................Exhausting is the only word i could said.
Every thing was in the mess, just because i had shifted my house to Sg. Long.
Rubbish was the disaster for my house. No matter how much effort we put in those stuff, it just can't vanish at all. Luckily my generous uncle turned up to helped us, if not we will died......



U see, even my dining room was in the mess. Clothes were even in topsy-turvy condition.




Utility room was full of plastic bags, no one eager to helped........
So sad........


My room.......
Nothing was on the table.....
Coz school haven start yet mah........



My sister room.
Same table as me, got to tell you that we bought it from IKEA.
Both of us need to fixed it by ourselves, until my hand was so painful
after screwed it up with that stupid screw driver.
Just hoped u girls don't buy, unless u want to worked out with your muscles..........



Actually, moving to another place was very tough.
We need to travel for half an hour to reach school, even after that we need to pay RM1.50 for one way toll. Besides, we had changed our lifestyle......... Having dinner between 8- 9 pm.
Coz we go back late and eveyone was so exhausted.


Starting today onwards, i think i got to sleep earlier so that i got use to my new lifestyle.
May hope everyone living in peace.








No comments:

Post a Comment