Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

No where else i can go.............
It was the first day back to my school........
Neither college nor university, it's Form6

Bringing back all my memories, its totally awesome to meet my primary school mates.
Just so lucky that i would not believe the world turned out to be so small..

Laughing will all the silly things with my primary mates and poking fun with them was enjoyable.
But not to mention that the boring taklimat was too frustrating.....

And, the same bad impression this school gave me was the toilet again.........
The ammonia smell was so strong almost make me fainted
But one thing good is they will be providing air- condition room for form 6 students

So hopefully this week will have more activities going on.........


Till then, i need to thank mum for all your precious love u gave me .
Thank you for what you had done for me.
Without you, I won't be going that much far.

May wish Happy Mother's Day to everyone of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment