Friday, March 6, 2009

Working Drive Me Crazy

How time flies!!!!!!! Frankly speaking, I can't believed that I had been working in Popular for almost a month already. But still need to struggle for three more days to complete my one month part-time vacancy.

Wrapping books and housekeeping is my duty for everyday work. Not to said that it is a difficult task, but it really drive me crazy. Can u imagine that u must wrap almost 200 of comics books in 2 hours? I think is really stupid to do such thing as each book only cost about RM4.90. Besides, housekeeping is even worst!!!!!! I need to arrange all the topsy-turvy books from shelf to shelf, including English, Chinese and Stationary department.
Sometimes I even accidentally hurt myself with the cutter while I was rushing to hell in able to complete my "wrapping Books" job.

Hai
, hai, hai .........No one will know how was my feeling, nothing much i can change but just able to growl from day to night.



Somehow, i just managed to use up my spare time more profitably. Sad to be said, working is definitely not an easy job. From the first day u started working, u presumably will find out that studying in school is much more fun and joyfully.
It's really simple to find out the truth, the best way is to take up an part-time job and u will know whether i am cheating u or not. By the way, I hope u girls will have a more memorable experience and challenges while studying in your high school.


For me, I just hoping that time will fly even more faster even though i knew that it is impossible . Need to said "aiyoh" again, as sometimes i can't stand with those customer who behaved so illiterate and annoying. There kept on asking those stupid question, like" How much is the calculator ?" I don't know whether they can't see the price tag that sticked just in front of the box or they just purposely ask to attact your attention. Nevertheless, it is my job to serve them. But as a retail assistant like me, it is not worth working in Popular as the salary is sooooo less and even forced to work for looong hours.


Supposedly, I need to endure more hardship when i faced this challenging world. May i say hardship will paid off , rather than just waiting acheivement to arrive soon. By the way, i just hope that i can continue my study as soon as possible.


Actually, I am scared that i will forget all the bio and physics terms and add maths that drive me to crazy. Rusting my brain for three months is probably not what i had expected before that. So, i hope u girls will appreciate your lovely school life.

"Wait,wait,wait"
"Patient, patient,patient"
All i have to do is be patient and wait for these coming three days to complete my job.
May i update my blog after i have complete the job. See u girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment