Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bread For Supper


Do your ever heard about Patisfrance???
Hmmm, i guess you girls can't even imagine what actually it is.
Let me tell your lah, it is currently a famous bread shop in town.


Yesterday my dad bought some bread from this "PATISFRANCE" when he passed by Subang Jaya to hand in some docunents. For me, i was lucky enough to have a bit on this expensive and delicious bread before letting my sis to grab it all from her mouth.



Hahaaaaaaaaa, your better have a try on this bread. The aroma of the bread even able to wakes you up in the dawn!!!!! I even ate it at 12.00 am as my supper. Believe it or not? That's why i named myself as the Bread Of The Queen. Hahaaaaaaaaa....


This is the cereal bread my dad bought from Patisfrance. Hmm, it taste really good just when you swallow it down to your throat.




Campaillou Walnut Bread is another bread that taste so delicious. Can you see the texture of the bread? It looks so awesome!!!!



Cibatta Bread looks like French loaf, yet the taste is a bit different from them.




This is the most common bread I found in every bread shop. Just dip this bread with a cup of milk or spread it with kaya and butter will definitely taste good enough.


For sure u girls hope to get a try on this bread.
Be sure that i am currently trying all the tastiest bread in town!!!!
Haha........

No comments:

Post a Comment