Friday, March 6, 2009

SPM Will Be Release

Hi girls, how is your feeling? Feeling anxious, depression, happy or even eager to know your result? SPM result Will be release on the 12Th of March. For me, I just hope that my hardship will paid off.

By the way,we must keep in mind that no matter how is the result, we must accept it with an opened-heart.
Ahyoooo........ i just realized that I presumably will not get an A for my English. Sad to say that I probably digress from the subject. Feeling a bit stress now, I don't know want to do if my prediction is right. Just hoping that God can save me. *feeling a bit guilty*

Accounting is my worst subject. I can't manage to get an A for this subject. If i does, i definitely will pray for God. However, no one will know what will happen the next hour, minute or second. So, we must make sure that every thing we do is in conscience. For sure, an unforgivable sin will have retribution.


May i wish U Good Luck for your SPM result!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope to see u girls cheerfully at the school compound on this coming Thursday!

See U............... Bye! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment