Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Special Day Turn Down To Be Embarrassing

Yesterday was my sis birthday. The day turn out to be quite peaceful, even everyone was eager to celebrate this special occasion for her. NOPE, i think we were more excited about where to hung out for dinner and can't wait to grab a piece of marble cake bought from Secret Receipe........

Finally, we went to a restaurant Calibaria somewhere near my house an our feast started just after ordering some delicious food from the menu......
Just felt quite happy with the price,(its reasonable and consider cheap) i did order a grilled dory fish accompanied with cold pasta and salad for my main course, plus a ice-blended guava-apple juice......Even my br0 said:) I don't know what to order, its like the price giving me a sense that the food is not nice, but he finally chosen the roasted chicken rice as a main course.

Everyone seems happy with their food, except my sis who order a medium-cooked steak.......
She's like suffering...... from her food, i felt nausea , imagine the bloody, juicy raw meat with veins....
Frankly speaking, if i grab a piece in my mouth, i will vomit straight away in front of u....
(Probably we were not those high class people :) don't know how to enjoy this *delicious* food)


I was like to excited about taking some photograph......just even we started our meal, i were like busy taking photo. And the unlucky things just happen right in front of me.........i accidentally broke a glass of water, *ping pang* everyone was starring at me..........

Just a few second, i was blanked and shocked........ Just don't know what to do, i just blamed my sis for not helping me ........(just to avoid from getting others' attention) Lucky the waiters over there were friendly, they quickly swept away the glass and asked if i were hurt. Yet, i felt so embarrassed and guilty.....

Yet, its an enjoyable birthday since the food were nice, scrumptious and delicious... And not forget about the cake..........









My main course:) Grilled Fish with pasta and salad, looked pretty nice, right?




My mum and sis smiling happily, with a cup of refreshing apple juice







My guava-apple ice blended together with bro eating roasted chicken rice





my mum, sis and finally the marble cheese cake


Just hope my birthday will come soon.....
May i wish Happy Birthday to my sis.
yet, just waiting for another birthday cake, my younger sis's birthday is on the coming next 2 days












No comments:

Post a Comment