Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Exam Skrewed Me Up

It has been a long time i didn't update my blog. Exam has finally over, with all the efforts i put in my studies, i 'm currently trying to persuade myself for doing quite well in this task.

But things doesn't move on to the right track, everything i paid off seems to be a total lost!!!!!!
Whatsoever studying Chemistry made me felt like an idiot! With all the revision i had done for few months before exam was worthlessly and insane. In turn i was rewarded with an unpredictable result! i FAIL!!!!!!!


That's really horrible and insurmountable. And, other subjects like PA, Maths and Bio were as good as what i expected. Just feeling a bit regret for picking up this route ;) studying Form ^6.

But overall, i'm quite satisfied with my result, just that Chemistry. I didn't a practical today for Chemistry, it's pretty boring but the main point was we can avoid from studying CHEMISTRY again. Well, i got to tell u that our Chemistry lesson was damn boring. With the slow pitch , sluggish tone from Pn Tan, u can imagine that she's like reading a bible. When u listen to her, u can fall asleep. Yet, if u doesn't listen to her, u are feeling more energetic!!!!
Believed it or not? may ask my classmates..........



By the way, it's time to get back on track..... Guys or girls, lift me up and let's work on together.
Exam is a devil monster, u will be whacked up when u don't know everything. But u may be the hero as well when u are able to do well in exam.



Feeling uncertain , it's time to bed.......

No comments:

Post a Comment