Friday, September 18, 2009

A New Start Again

The day turned down to be emotional.......
Rain pouring down to land, splashing my head with thoughts of memory...
I recall the day when we were together, playing together, chit-chatting together...
And the inspiration that encourage me to keep our relationship forever,
Is my beloved friend.....


From the day we split to achieve our own education, career and destination,
we were told to keep close with each other,
when we felt nostalgia, is the time to have a reunion.

But what come in plane was the heavy work load, dragging us with pain and stress
And yet, we struggle for ourselves to survive....
Suffice it to say, I miss my primary and secondary friends....
May hope a rainy day turn out to be a sunny day.


*Writing this article made me felt warm, yet i can't understand myself,
because i don't know what am i thinking
if u ask me, i think i might had changed to be a more emotional person as a whole......


No matter how, it's the time, the exactly time for us to have a reunion again.....
better bare in mind, if not, u might have lost your friend.








No comments:

Post a Comment