Tuesday, December 22, 2009

A Whole New Person For A Head Start

It's been a long long time i didn't update my post. I can't even recall when is the last time i wrote on this blog. Alright, let's start a new chapter.................. kinda boring these days, feeling like changing the title of my blog is a the best resort to change myself to be less emo........

What's so ever is not more important for me. I'll be wasting my entire school holiday by just doing the norm things like usual ;) Munching with food, become a permanent couch potato ..........
My own hollow mind can't even recall what happen for the next moment even though there is another week for myself to deliver some sweet memories for the year of 2009...
just being to emo again, i got to said that u wouldn't ask even u know; nor u ask if u don't know........... being a sarcastic person and fulfilling yourself are not an easy task, there must be a price to pay.........



Feeling dreaded for all day long, what will happen to me????
So the every precious moment u have in life is the most precious thing u can grab;
Life could be miserable or even enjoyable.......
But who is those lucky one to have an enjoyable life?
u may not know, u will not ask, know one tells u,
only u yourself can feel the pain, the anxiety and the love...................
Beyond the edge of breaking point.



Emo') a sense of anxiety

No comments:

Post a Comment