Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holiday Plan To Genting Was Fun

It's been a long long time i didn't update my post. I can't even recall when is the last time i wrote on this blog. Alright, let's start a new chapter.................. kinda boring these days, feeling like changing the title of my blog is a the best resort to change myself to be less emo........
Holiday is the time for u to relax, is an indication that reminds u there is even a further road for u to explore, a road that none of us can bear what's will happen, is a curse for everyone to face the hiccups in life. But when will it happen and when will it stop??????? Can anyone tell me???

Went to genting during this holidays. It's fun and enjoyable. Getting a ride of SPACE SHOT made me even feel better even after all i was too scare to give myself a chance to explore this type of excitement. Watching this scary mechanize shooting straight upwards to the sky (don't know how many meters) and dropping down 16 persons from a 20 story-height condominium just for a 3 seconds could be terrifying................... But the excitement u gain could be the precious moment u enjoy in life. So, everyone better have a ride on this superb mechanize before u are getting too old to have a risk of heart attack.....................

Food paradise is the passion that everyone could not resist. I went to COFFEE TERRACE for a buffet lunch. The food was nice, exotic, even the customer service was good. I can give a rate of 8/10. There are always some luck in my life, i caught an exotic species for my bio project. But too sad to say that we still left 15 insects to complete our assignment. Damn God, can anyone over here help me find some species??????????
There are some pictures for my genting trip.People............enjoy




Still not sure what is the scientific name for this species

This is the Space Shot. Everyone yelling like hell. This is my superb shot



Indoor theme park.



My Mun, Sis and cousin riding the smallest ferry-wheels


The finest kitchen in Coffee Terrace


Puffs, looks delicious





Exotic doughnuts



Croissants


Bread Pudding


Desserts



The succulent Dragon Fruit



Tarts and cakes


Stirred-fried vegetables




Sorry for the light -intensity. is grilled salmon





The Buffet Restaurant


My Brother and Me





My Mum









Me and Sis




I spotted this awesome sport car outside the lobby of getting hotel


Whole Map In Genting Highalnd



May everyone of u have a sweet memories during this holidays.
Happy Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment