Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Fun In Genting Highland

Fun, Fun, Fun
After my SPM exam, I was dam bored at home. Having fun at Genting Theme Park with my relatives is the best solution for me. No, I had forgotten that waiting for 5 hours in the lobby just to check-in to the hotel. Can you imagine how frustrated for me during that time? Oh, gorge, its 5 hours and not 5 minutes!!!!!!!


Somehow having fun in Genting Theme Park is another case. Having the first try for "Corkscrew"(roller-coaster) was an amazing feeling. It's really hard to explain. At first, I was a bit scared but after getting some encouragement from my cousin I forced myself to have a try.



Hey, if u guys have a chance, don't forget to ride it. But frankly speaking, riding the oldish F1 go-card was the stupidest thing that I haven done before. Even though I pressed so hard on the accelerator, it still move so slowly like a tortoise. What's more stinky and nausea was the helmet! The aroma of the sweat was disgusting! I really felt like vomiting ! Hey, you guys must think twice before taking the ride!

Perhaps your can have a ride on the " Superman", but its quite expensive as it cost about twelve ringgit just for a try. But you can feel like flying like a superman..........

I hope u guys have a more exhilarating experience and memorable events during this past holiday. If can, u guys can go to Genting Highland for a trip.

Hey, your don't think that I'm a spy , I'm just a tourist!
Perhaps sometimes we can have a trip together. Hope that day will be coming soon.

Anyway,here are some photos during the trip.












Hey, it's quite weird watching these hair-making wizard ready for a F1 go-cart ride!


















Every one was smiling so fruitfully to get the best shot. But, they were actually getting a boat-ride in the dinosaur land!





Well, thanks u guys for supporting my blog. Hopefully, I will update more information for u. Thanks. Anyway, wishing u Happy Chinese New Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment